Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2011

While The Savage Sleeps






While The Savage Sleeps - Andrew E. Kaufman

This book really kept me guessing. Assistant Sheriff Cameron Dawson works to solve bizarre murders taking place, but are these murders related? Are they committed by the same person? I kept reading on until I got to the exciting ending - an ending which made me ask myself, "What if this really happened?" Beautiful, vivid writing from Andrew Kaufman, putting him right up there with my favorite authors - Dean Koontz and Stephen King. I can't wait to read his next novel!

More information at http://www.andrewekaufman.com/

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the compliments, Kelli. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.
    Best of luck with your writing and blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for checking out my blog! I hope to put more reviews on here after I read more books! I get so busy with writing that I slow down on my reading!

    ReplyDelete